[CAUT] loss of a day's work

Don Mannino DMannino at kawaius.com
Thu Apr 9 11:43:53 PDT 2009

David,

I used to be understanding when a customer goofed and missed an
appointment.  I agree, though, that a full day servicing 8 pianos is not
something I would forgive and forget!  She very likely just found
someone cheaper, and didn't have the nerve or consideration to call and
cancel!

You may not ever receive any money from her, but you have let her know
that her behavior was inappropriate.   You could try taking her to small
claims court, but it may not be worth the effort, even if you win (which
is not guaranteed).

Don Mannino

  _____