[CAUT] S&S Key Bushings

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 31 07:30:48 MST 2008

Quick application and doesn't fluff up the felt.
Concern that burning Teflon will kill my budgie. Birds are very sensitive to
teflon fumes.

I was familiar with Sumi-e brushes from painting with them.
A good Sumi-e brush (poor ones can be crummy) is very fast, holds a lot of
liquid, and is easy to control.
It should be great for ProFelt application.

Ed