[CAUT] Shulze tuning research

Linda Stråhle linda.strahle at mhm.lu.se
Thu Oct 23 14:12:18 MDT 2008

Hi all Caut members,

I will make a short input on this pure 12th, 3:1 discussion. Although
the stretch that is produced by such settings and ideal, I think it is
not beautiful considering thirds and sixths if you prioritize a pure
12th. It is good and give a very good direction of stretch, I most
certainly agree, but it's not the one only intervall that will make
all the rest less important such as octaves, thirds and sixths.

This is of course my very personal opinion:-)

Mvh,

Linda

Skickat från min iPhone