[CAUT] Grand piano size

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 23 10:36:04 MDT 2008

Blaine,

                I agree with Ron O. wholeheartedly here. If you’d like I’d
be happy to work out quotes for the University for new Walter grands. I am
now a dealer and would love to work with you to get you a stellar product
for a very reasonable cost. Let me know!

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)

216-470-8634 (mobile)

. . . Looking for additional feedback to shore up my argument in the face of
cuts.  Blaine

An argument which comes to mind Blaine would be giving consideration to
other piano makers which may indeed be capable of supplying a superior
instrument for less outlay. The outrageous concept ,adopted by certain
institutions, of purchasing only instruments from one manufacturer is akin
to choosing only one composer for study. Why indeed hasn't some wise
institution thought of choosing the best composer only for serious study,
while banning all others? Surely this would avoid an unnecessary waste of
intellectual space.

Ron O.

--

OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY