[CAUT] The Origins of P12ths tuning.

Becker, Lawrence (beckerlr) BECKERLR at ucmail.uc.edu
Wed Oct 22 08:47:15 MDT 2008

Fred et al.-

I checked my VeriTuner 100 today, and it shows the capability of constructing a tuning starting with 3:1 12ths.  And since it does whole-tone matching, it might well get a clean-sounding 12th--I know it does a good job with octaves.  I'll find a piano to try this on, and let you know what comes out of it.

Lawrence Becker, RPT
Piano Technician
College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati