[CAUT] VS Profelt (was Re: S&S Key Bushings)

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Oct 21 15:16:05 MDT 2008

Any word on the formula other than silicon polymers? Specifically,
what the vehicle is? Is there some water in the mix, and, if so, more
or less how much? Is there a smell that would give a clue (eg,
alcohol)? Knowing what's in there would make it easier to decide how
to use it, as, for instance, whether and how much heat is appropriate.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu