[CAUT] S&S Key Bushings

Rick Florence Rick.Florence at asu.edu
Mon Oct 20 13:51:05 MDT 2008

This was one of the experiments I did.  Tight bushings were successfully
resized.  That was only 10 days ago however, still waiting the long-term
results.  I have not tried less than overnight yet.  I have wondered if
using heated cauls would speed up the process.

Rick Florence
Senior Piano Technician
Arizona State University
School of Music