[CAUT] S&S Key Bushings

DCyr141833 at aol.com DCyr141833 at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 13:39:58 MDT 2008

I used it last week in desperation on very bound up S&S flanges -  hammer,
whip, and jack centers.  Not bound up due to humidity, but felt  very much last
the Tokiwa experience of not so long ago.  These were 4 year  old Renner
Steinway parts.  I put a drop on all centers, and left it  overnite.  It was
miraculous!  Not sure how long the miracle will  last, but the parts are now
performing as they should be.  I talked to Bob  Marinelli about it and he said
someone had just used it on damper felt - that it  made the felt softer and made
them damp better.  Not sure I'd go that  far.....
We've been using it recently on key bushings and damper guide rails at NBSS
and have really liked the results so far.  Very consistent.  Put it  on, put a
caul in, let it dry over nite, .........  it's like magic fairy  dust!
I'm always weary of magic fairies and their dust, but for now it seems to  be
working.

Debbie  Cyr
Registered Piano Technician
508-202-2862 cell
617-227-2357

In a message dated 10/20/2008 3:13:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,