[CAUT] conover grand

McNeilTom at aol.com McNeilTom at aol.com
Sun Oct 19 21:02:08 MDT 2008

Hi, Robert -

Thanks for the update on MSU's Conover concert grand.  It would be
interesting to know whether there are other examples of this model; or was it  perhaps
one of a kind.

~ Tom McNeil  ~
Vermont Piano Restorations

346 Camp Street
Barre, VT  05641
(802) 476-7072

In a message dated 10/18/2008 8:05:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,