[CAUT] Origin of P12ths StopperStimmung/tuning

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 12:42:35 MDT 2008

Bernhard,

I am very pleased you decided to post.

I have tuned 4 pianos today with Tunic OnlyPure. I am very happy to be
able to tune pianos by this method because of the very fine sound that
results.

Although I might still prefer to know a little more of the technical
knowhow behind these tunings, I wouldn't choose to be without the
tunings just because I don't know the technical details.

All the best,

Kent

PS -- For readers who may not know, a "duodecime" is a twelfth.