[CAUT] piano covers

Keith Kopp keith_kopp at byu.edu
Tue Oct 7 17:53:34 MDT 2008

Contact Dennis Haley at Instrument Covers 800-274-4543. (no web site) He has covers in several styles made with different materials, everything from dust covers to thick quilted covers that provide outstanding protection. We have used several different covers depending on what degree of protection was needed. We have been totally satisfied with everything we get from him.

Keith
BYU