[CAUT] Piano and concert policies

Keith Kopp keith_kopp at byu.edu
Tue Oct 7 10:01:49 MDT 2008

Kent,

Jim and I have been thinking about this. How much detail and/or how broad do you want? We can send you copies of forms and policies on how students book piano use. We have notes we give the stage manager about piano care. We can share how we receive booking use. If you are interested we can tell you how we deal with other pianos on campus. Tell us what you might like.

Keith and Jim