[CAUT] Steinway... The "Safe" Piano.

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Sat Nov 29 06:09:46 PST 2008

RicB wrote....

--- big snip ---

While I am personally a fan of diversity.... I am completely against
forwarding my own personal agenda.... or anyones. In the end, its the
administration and teachers who have to decide what is all in all best
for the school, and there is a lot more involved then just whether a
piano is usable or not.... tho to be sure that has to be a part of any
bottom line.

Cheers
RicB

And if these administrators and teachers seek more information from me they will expect me to be forthcoming.  They ask to add to their incomplete knowledge just as I do about buying a house, a car, or a stock where I think my knowledge incomplete.  If a builder or a mechanic or a stock analyst is not willing to share what they know I'd feel a little short changed - particularly if I were paying their salary.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu