[CAUT] new steinways

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 07:31:14 PST 2008

> Our music department just received four new Steinways: one D, two Bs,
> and an A.  Other than the obvious tuning and voicing, what immediate
> prep would you suggest?

Check the pinning in the hammer line, just so you know what happens over the
first year or two.   Also, relieve the excessive side pressure the damper
wires are exerting on the guide felt, or you will have a bunch of offset dampers
in the near future.
Regards,,

Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW
AOL.com. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&
ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002)