[CAUT] CCM goes "All Steinway"

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Nov 21 13:20:33 PST 2008

All,

IMO Eric did the right thing for his situation. I'm happy for him.

But, I wonder how many are actually Bostons, etc. out of the total number?? I'm curious to know. At "Snow College" (a Steinway school in Utah) we have 9 grands (2 Ds, 3 Bs and 3Ms and an S) 12 1098s and 12 Boston 118s.

Eric, is this privileged/private info? I hope you didn't get the Boston 118S. If you did I'll send you a bottle of Tylenol.

Jim Busby BYU