[CAUT] shift lever/keyframe interface

Dan Reed pianoarts at tx.rr.com
Wed Nov 19 16:18:35 PST 2008

Alan,

Without the leather, the lever will be in a slightly different position
in the arc...as long as this does not cause the lever to climb up too
high, and lift the frame...and as long as the pedal can be regulated to
allow for the new 'free space'...

The density of the frame wood, being contacted by the lever...can it
handle the compression...probably...lube it up!

Dan