[CAUT] coffee spills.....

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 13:27:31 PST 2008

Consequences. I believe the advisor would first?talk with the student. If that didn't work, the chair. and in extreme cases, the Associate Dean, who was the jazz prof, would get involved. I don't know if expulsion was the ultimate threat, but most students obeyed the rules.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943