[CAUT] 2 things great!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Nov 11 14:09:05 PST 2008

Hi all,

Two things to mention for those of you who haven't tried it.

1.  String from left to right on the wire strings!  Great results and
control on the coils..also gets the hard ones out of the way first with no
higher strings in the way when guiding the new stuff around hitch pins,
etc.  Great advise....thanks to Wim and Fred!!

2.  Hammers on with this Tightbond moulding and trim glue!!  Sped up
hanging a lot and if you goof on alignment, a little heat (just a little,
mind you!) sets 'em right up and re-sets just fine!!

Thanks to all for your inputs!!  I think I saved 5 hours on the whole
process :>) (of course, I'm getting better at it too ;>)   )

Best to all

Paul