[CAUT] left to right or R to L?

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 10:59:59 PST 2008

I don't know whether or not it has been mentioned on this thread, but I have heard that Steinway recommends (or, at least, DID recommend at one time) starting from the lowest note in the lower treble section (i. e., the lowest capo note) and stringing on up to the top, then the tenor (top to bottom, if memory serves).  Anybody else ever hear of that procedure?

Alan Eder