[CAUT] Dampp-Chaser - half system installation...

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Nov 9 18:36:51 PST 2008

On that point I totally concur.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
415 661 3666

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fred Sturm" <fssturm at unm.edu>
To: caut at ptg.org
Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2008 1:50:09 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Dampp-Chaser - half system installation...

Hi David,
I wasn't disagreeing with you, as you were clear in talking about "constantly dry climate." I simply like to point out (with the general readership of the list in mind) that it is unwise to make assumptions based on "general perception of climate." Anyone who is installing Dampp-Chaser systems ought at least to have a reasonably accurate hygrometer and to make consistent use of it.