[CAUT] Dampp-Chaser - half system installation...

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Sat Nov 8 22:19:52 PST 2008

And if the piano is moved to a different climate, and the customer thinks it's protected?  Will the customer seek compensation from the technician, or from Dampp-Chaser?  I prefer the long view.

Of course, the answer is different for individuals vs. institutions... Getting customers to maintain the wet side properly is often difficult in institutions.  Like so many other things, we use our professional expertise to make the right judgement.

Still, I feel the full system should be the standard for home setup.  Saving the one-time cost of the wet side may be pound foolish in the long run.

--Cy--
ABQ, NM