[CAUT] left to right or R to L?

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Nov 7 11:19:18 PST 2008

Paul,

What Fred said, plus... Here is a crazy reason I go from tenor to treble; I like to go really fast using two people, and sometimes three - when I'm past the bass strings the bass stringers can start putting on bass strings. Sounds nuts, but it works for me. Just get the ribbon in the lower treble and everything looking fairly good before you start the bass.

We want to have the piano back in service in 3 days, if possible. Sometimes there are several people working on the piano; keys are over here, stack there, and lid and case parts off with Keith being touched up. A real Piccadilly Circus at times, but fun!

Jim Busby