[CAUT] profelt

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Fri Nov 7 07:46:22 PST 2008

An anecdote from earlier this week.  I used the  Profelt on the key
bushings of a practice room M.  I used more than a couple of drops but
far from soaking.  I inserted cauls and let them set overnight.  In the
morning I noticed that I had missed inserting the caul on one front
bushing.  While all the other bushings were solid and improved, the key
without the caul had the bushings totally unglued.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu