[CAUT] Teflon AND verdigris?

davidlovepianos at comcast.net davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 22:22:01 PST 2008

"Ballistol is made from medical grade mineral oil, alkaline salts of oleic acid, several alcohols, Benzyl Acetate and oil from vegetable seeds. The smell comes from medicinal Anethole oil, which is derived from the Anise plant. Ballistol is biodegradable and non-toxic"

And I always thought it smelled like whale oil.

David Love