[CAUT] attachments

Andy Rudoff andy at rudoff.com
Tue Nov 4 15:58:09 PST 2008

Ron, this is very likely due to upgrading to a more recent version of the
Mailman
software on the server.  Let's take this off-list, so the many hundreds of
people
on pianotech and caut don't have to watch us go over the details.  I'll send
you
email directly and once we have this resolved I'll summarize for everyone.

-andy