[CAUT] New Renner underlever system

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Tue May 6 09:44:58 MDT 2008

Hey, Jim,

It is my understanding that the spring tension should be measured with the
lever horizontal (parallel to the keybed) and the post tilted back.  At
least, that¹s the way I¹ve always done it.  I think that, in this instance,
consistency and precision are more important than the exact measurement you
use.  Have you had any complaints?

Regards,
Ken Z.

--