[CAUT] Steinway school info

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Mon May 5 16:47:53 MDT 2008

Hey Fred,

You may be right about the interpretation. However, in the S&S Guidelines
doc, page 3 there is a paragraph that states that "...piano restoration
beyond re-stringing should be contracted with S&S Restoration Center..." "It
will also insure Steinway authenticity."

Of course I don't know how rigid they are with this, but the impression I
get is that to protect their brand, they would want a lot of input in any
decision of rebuilding.

I dunno how it actually works in reality.

Alan