[CAUT] Steinway school info

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Sat May 3 07:14:15 MDT 2008

Chris,
Fred's post is right on. I only reply to your suggestion that 100 instruments cost 3-4 million. With some wheeeling and dealing, and  of course Bostons and Essexs, an "all Steinway" inventory of 100 pianos can easily be closer to one quarter of that. Also once the consulting begins this process can easily spiral out of your control without some preliminary education by you of the principles at your school. Prepare early.
Best of luck.
Chris Solliday rpt
Lehigh University
Lafayette College