[CAUT] Bass bridge, string scale, cantilevered bridge, tone

Wigent, Donald E, Jr WIGENTD at ecu.edu
Thu May 1 08:32:21 MDT 2008

Hi every one, Don wigent here.  I have just aquired a Kawai KG2d  and I
need to restring and re damper it.  I am thinking of replacing the
bottom two notes of the tenor section, B and C with 2 string unisons
rather than strait wire which is I think number 19.2. These notes sound
quite baunky.  Any comments. By the way does anyone have the scale for
this piano, it is not on the bridge.
Don