[CAUT] School Politics (Re: LSU SOM position)

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 28 11:55:59 MDT 2008

Rick-

Getting it done is our job in life. We each need to find the way and the
place where we can get it done.

Please let us not forget that there are many people on this list who enjoy
CAUT work. Full-time, part-time, or contract, it is possible to enjoy this
work.

Shawn, working in a college can be a great way to hone your skills,
post-school. Maybe for a year, maybe for a lifetime.

Ed Sutton  (Small-time, contract CAUT, and enjoying it.)