[CAUT] U of GA.

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Fri Jun 27 16:04:56 MDT 2008

At 07:06 AM 6/27/2008, Shawn wrote:
>I know I don't want to work as much when or if I reach 60.  Maybe
>its just me though?

While I hadn't planned on slowing down at 60, cutting
back my workload, via a mildly discouraging phone
message, was what I ended up doing. Luckily I wasn't
forced financially to keep plugging away like I
had before. I'd rather take my time, do the good stuff,
and enjoy the details of it, instead of dragging my bones
up to one more neglected console. The world even just within
my immediate area has more pianos to tune and fix than
I have time and energy and the desire to deal with.
I'm glad I finally realized it.

Susan Kline
Newport Arts Center
OSU