[CAUT] piano moving stuff

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Jun 26 11:18:17 MDT 2008

List,

In very small practice rooms sometimes moving on the lyre is the only way. The main problem with this practice is the loosening of lyre wedges, etc. and so you must always check the integrity of the lyre. One of the best movers in Utah always uses the lyre and claims 40 years of "no problems". I have a horse. Love it, sometimes...

Jim Busby