[CAUT] 2009 Convention, was: Re: piano moving stuff

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Jun 26 06:51:26 MDT 2008

Paul T Williams wrote:

> Thanks DP
>
> I'm sold on going to GR, but not sold on Amway ;>)
>
> PW

Moi, aussi! This will be the first time since gNashville that my school
schedule doesn't conflict. (high school music camp goes through
Saturday, then vacation starting the 3rd - hurrah!!)

I've got the bonus of old friends in the area, too (I'll be visiting
them this August, too.)

Should I book a booth for flamesuits?
;-}}}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be
used against you.