[CAUT] The Craftsman by Richard Sennett

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Thu Jun 26 10:32:27 MDT 2008

Hello Don,
It's no longer current, but there was a survey done that could possibly be
adjusted by the rate of inflation. It was done along with PTG dues payments
in the fall and winter of 2001-2002. You could check with the guild, but I
think that may be as close as your going to get to any hard data without
doing a new survey..... Here is a link to the results:
http://www.ptg.org/caut.php/results.htm

All the best as you sort it out,

Scott
Murray State University