[CAUT] The Craftsman by Richard Sennett

Wigent, Donald E, Jr WIGENTD at ecu.edu
Thu Jun 26 10:19:04 MDT 2008

Hello Everyone,  Don Wigent here.  Because of the state personal
departments continuing work to make the classification of its employees
more confusing, they are changing the name of the job classifications of
many of its workers and guess what.? My job is one of those to be
changed and or revised.  This means no change of money or requirements
however it would be a great help to have an average wage being paid to
the university techs in case they should decide that I am under or over
paid for this position There is no threat to change my wages. So what I
am looking for is some information to show how much a tech with this
much responsibility should be paid.

I have about 160 pianos to take care of including 4 performance areas
including 4 Ds and a B, teaching studios and class rooms  and practice
rooms with various makes and models of pianos. Tell me how I can get
this info.

Don Wigent  East Carolina university. Greenville NC 27858  Phone
252-328-6069  Cell 252-814-5194

Don Wigent