[CAUT] Thanks for protocol!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jun 20 06:53:43 MDT 2008

Hi gang,

Thanks for the great input for bare-frame action stack replacement.  I
came up with an interesting way of unscrewing the let-off dowels.  I took
a small finishing nail and made a small 90 degree bend in it as to fit in
the turning hole of the dowel.  It made it easy to spin them off without
disturbing the neighboring dowel.  It saved me at least 20 minutes over
turning them out with my hand (they weren't that tight).  Unfortunately,
the new dowel holes were a bit too big, so I had to glue size the holes
for a tight enough fit.  So much for my 20 minutes!!

Oh well,  on with the show!  I hope you folks in Anaheim are taking good
notes to share.

Dodging tornados in Nebraska (so far)

Paul