[CAUT] action stack protocol

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 11:05:45 MDT 2008

Paul writes:

<<  My thinking is to install new let-off buttons first (in existing
holes), then wips along with travelling, then shanks/travelling.  Any
problems with this order?  Also, would it be more prudent to use the
existing let-off button wires and leave them in the rail.  >>

Greetings,
   I find it a lot easier to install the shanks first, then travel them(sans
dampers for the easiest way). Then the hammers, then align them to the
strings,  then the whippens, aligned to the shanks.
regards,
Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos
for fuel-efficient used cars.<BR>