[CAUT] Margaret Hood: Nov 18, 1937-June 7, 2008

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Jun 13 04:35:37 MDT 2008

Scott E. Thile wrote:
> This is indeed very sad news. I regret I only new her through E-mail and
> her books. She will be greatly missed, and has certainly left a
> legacy in the great wealth of information and fine work. I'm very
> thankfully she gave so much to the Worlds of music, art, and
> scholarship, and did it so willingly and graciously.
>
> Scott Thile

I had the great good fortune to meet her more than once and attend her
class at convention. She was a wonderful person and a great resource for
those of us who work with non-iron-framed keyboard instruments. Her
books on harpsichord and fortepiano maintenance are a wonderful legacy
of which we are all lucky beneficiaries.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be
used against you.