[CAUT] Fw: Margaret Hood: Nov 18, 1937-June 7, 2008

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Jun 12 17:06:52 MDT 2008

Oh No! She was truly one on the nicest, finest ladies I've ever met. I had two opportunities to spend some time with her years ago. Never did I hear her say an unkind word towards anyone. Her knowledge and experience were vast and she was always willing to share this and help anyone who asked. Her books on harpsichord and fortepiano are so easy to understand and follow. "With her passing the world of music has suffered a loss of immense proportions". Amen to that, and more. I will miss her.

Jim Busby