[CAUT] Fw: Margaret Hood: Nov 18, 1937-June 7, 2008

Allen Wright akwright at btopenworld.com
Thu Jun 12 16:30:50 MDT 2008

Ed,

This is sad indeed.

Margaret was always extremely kind and generous to me in sharing her
knowledge via e-mails and phone calls when I was learning to take
care of the fortepiano collection at Oberlin. (Her book on fortepiano
repair and regulation is highly recommended, btw). Reading her
obituary, it's clear that she was a multi-faceted lady; I'm sorry
that I didn't have the chance to meet her in person, or learn about
her other talents and interests.

Allen Wright

Allen Wright
London, UK