[CAUT] Oberlin/ Steinway Technician's Workshop.

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Mon Jun 9 12:59:33 MDT 2008

I've also been a tech for 30 years, but I felt that I learned more in a
week at Oberlin than any other technical event that I've ever attended.
As Lawrence says, the opportunity for hand (and ears) on work with these
people - I was lucky enough to spend most of my week with Eric Shandall
- was definitely a worthwhile experience, as well as a pleasure.

- Mark Dierauf