[CAUT] Oberlin/ Steinway Technician's Workshop.

Bill Kirkwood wdkirkwood at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 8 20:42:21 MDT 2008

So I went back & re-read the thread in the May archives about the whole
Steinway technicians deal. Very enlightening. I've been a technician
for 30 years, worked in several institutions, currently at Youngstown
State Univ. in Ohio...an All-Steinway school for 4 years. I have an
opportunity to attend the Oberlin/ Steinway Technician's Workshop.
Judging from a couple of ya'll's comments in May I'm wondering if this
is a valuable use of my time. Or I could just go to YSU & make some
money instead of spending it.

Any thoughts?

Bill Kirkwood

BTW I LOVE the little green shop apron they sent. I think the Steinway
boutique lists this at $15. I got a deal!!