[CAUT] Compare, contrast, critique, anyone?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 14:24:49 MDT 2008

> Anyone care to listen to 3 Flights of the Bumblebee, and say what you
> think of each?

I get about a second's worth each, and it's tough to tell much
with 7 or 8 notes, but:

Adjusting volume so they all sounded about as loud brought
them a lot closer together in character for me.

gs has the shortest treble sustain, which was probably why it
initially struck me as a more realistic piano. <G>
pt seems to have the longest, but it's close with ig.

So what are they?
Ron N