[CAUT] Compare, contrast, critique, anyone?

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at ucmail.uc.edu
Fri Jun 6 08:39:56 MDT 2008

Hi Kent,

I generally agree with what Fred says below about piano # 3...a little
too glassy in the top end but pretty nice. Pianos #1 and #3 both sound
like hard-pressed hammers, #2 sounds like a NY Steinway. #3 sounds a lot
like our Bosendorfer Imperial here at CCM. If someone put a gun to my
head and I had to guess, #1 could be a Yamaha. The pianist in recording
# 2 didn't seem to have had as much coffee as the other two...

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Director of Piano Services
College-Conservatory of Music