[CAUT] finder's fees?

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at ucmail.uc.edu
Tue Jun 3 14:25:11 MDT 2008

John,

If I've found the customer for the seller I charge the seller 5% of the
sale price. It is good to have a written agreement with the seller
before bringing them any potential customers...

If the buyer has contracted me to inspect a piano I charge them a flat
fee, usually the price of a typical tuning.

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Director of Piano Services
College-Conservatory of Music