[CAUT] Brinkerhoff Grand Info/Opinions

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 21:45:14 MDT 2008

I have been approached about rebuilding a Brinkerhoff grand, exact size and
age unknown but 50 plus years old and under 6 feet are the approximations I
was given.
I can't get loose to look at it until next week so any info I can glean from
the assorted, experience of the people who monitor the lists would be most
helpful.
I have no experience whatsoever with this brand save one lone upright, years
ago nor do I know anyone with hands on experience.

Thanks,
Mike
--
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch
excellence.

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404