[CAUT] existing pinblock prep

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Jul 24 16:30:35 MDT 2008

Good call,  especially in a practice room.  saves both money and time. I'm
doing two this coming year.

BTW  Thanks to all about the Wurzen-Ronsen hammers for the Baldwin D.  I'm
getting real happy with what's going on...  the conical front rail
punchings really do make a better feel to the action.  No observation to
tone improvement since all action was replaced!!  It all iimproved!!!!!!!

Thanks
 Paul

"David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
07/24/2008 04:11 PM
Please respond to
ilvey at sbcglobal.net; Please respond to
College and University Technicians <caut at ptg.org>

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] existing pinblock prep

I agree completely and do the same...I'm also wondering if the torque is
fine and you are restringing why do we necessarily have to go up a pin
size?

David Ilvedson, RPTPacifica, CA 94044
Original messageFrom: "Fred Sturm"  To: "College and University
Technicians"  Received: 7/24/2008 10:39:24 AMSubject: Re: [CAUT] existing
pinblock prep