[CAUT] steinway pedal plate screws

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Jul 24 13:01:00 MDT 2008

Tom & friends,
I have devoted an unconscionable number of hours to this pursuit, to
no avail.  The screw dimensions are .2125" (5.4mm)
iameter and 28+ tpi.  There must be someone who knows the history of
this screw, why these dimensions were employed and when it might have
changed.  At this point it seems a matter useless curiosity, nothing
more.  Thanks

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY