[CAUT] spam

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 10:20:19 MDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 8:57 AM, John Ross <jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca> wrote:

> I have noticed that some people on the list who have comcast, that I send
> e-mails to; quite frequently the e-mails are returned as undeliverable.
> (Grammer)
> It appears that Comcast will blackball anyone, who sends from a server they
> have had a complaint about.
> Comcast is the only one I have a problem with.
> So perhaps they are being too zealous.
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Richmond" <piano57 at comcast.net>

I mark spam that gets through the spam filter(s) as spam and the providers
do? I have one provided with my security suite(anti-virus,spyware,etc.)one
on each of my e-mail providers, gmail for the techlists, yahoo for personal,
incredimail for my domain e-mail.
The one I like the best is the incredimail it not only remembers/blocks
future spam from that sender but bounces it back to the sender making it
look, to them, as if it weren't a current e-mail!

I do have to check the spam folder for those mistakenly placed there just as
Paul does on gmail and yahoo.
Mike
--
I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his work.
Not only will he never be satisfied, but he will never achieve anything

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404
www.IFixPianos.com