[CAUT] spam

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 22 07:57:32 MDT 2008

I have noticed that some people on the list who have comcast, that I send
e-mails to; quite frequently the e-mails are returned as undeliverable.
(Grammer)
It appears that Comcast will blackball anyone, who sends from a server they
have had a complaint about.
Comcast is the only one I have a problem with.
So perhaps they are being too zealous.